Scope: Reseller, Customers, Users, End Users and all persons and entities accessing the Service (collectively, referred to herein as “Users”) must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). By using the Service, each User acknowledges, and agrees to ensure compliance with, this AUP. ICS in its discretion may modify this AUP at any time. “You” and “Your” as used herein shall be interpreted to mean all Users. You agree not to use the Service to conduct or engage in any illegal activity.
Restrictions on Use. Without limiting the foregoing, You agree not to permit the Service to be used to transmit or disseminate any:
- i) unsolicited material to persons or entities that have not agreed to receive such material or to whom You do not otherwise have a legal right to send such material;
- ii) material or data that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, including patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality, or the rights or legal obligations of any wireless service provider or any of its customers or subscribers;
- iii) material or data, that is illegal, or material or data that is harassing, coercive, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, materials that are harmful to minors or excessive in quantity, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of any third-party service provider involved in the provision of the Services;
- iv) material or data, which violates any applicable laws, that is alcoholic beverage-related (e.g., beer, wine, or liquor), tobacco-related (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco), guns or weapons-related (e.g., firearms, bullets), illegal drug related (e.g., marijuana, cocaine), pornographic-related (e.g., adult themes, explicit sexual content), crime-related (e.g., organized crime, notorious characters), violence-related (e.g., violent games), death-related (e.g., funeral homes, mortuaries), hate-related (e.g., racist organizations) or gambling-related (e.g., casinos, lotteries);
- v) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- vi) material or information that is false or misleading, or likely to mislead or deceive; or
- viii) any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to the equipment or facilities of ICS, its suppliers, or any third party.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the ICS servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service nor use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to use any portion of the Service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages. You agree not to intentionally interfere with the operation of the Service or with any other person's use of the Service or intentionally gain unauthorized access to the Service.
ICS may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit Your access to the Service without notice and liability, if, in ICS’ sole determination, You violate any terms of the Agreement, including the following prohibited actions: (i) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (ii) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at ICS’ sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ICS’ infrastructure; (iii) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (iv) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting Your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide Your identity; (v) interfering with the proper working of the Service; or, (vi) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including, but not limited to, registering for the Service with a non-network email address. Upon termination for any reason, You continue to be bound by this AUP.
ICS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that You or any other users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that You send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through Your use of the Service, is solely Your responsibility. ICS is not responsible for any public display or misuse of Your User Content. You understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and You agree that ICS shall not be liable for any damages You allege to incur as a result of such User Content.