Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader that provides next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally, including its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and complete range of scalable next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers by sending over one trillion messages per year. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore, Infinite Convergence is a subsidiary of Infinite Computer Solutions. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
We are looking for a customer-focused, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join our NetSfere product team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for deeply understanding our NetSfere products and services, and market in order to effectively communicate NetSfere’s vision, market leadership, value proposition, and differentiation. You’ll support a wide range of strategic go-to-market initiatives, crafting product positioning, market messaging, and collateral. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll get to work closely with stakeholders across the product, marketing, sales, and customer support teams globally.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to shape the product go-to-market strategy with effective positioning and messaging.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to execute global product growth campaigns to lift brand awareness and product adoption.
- Collect and synthesize data from the market, customers, and internal cross-functional teams to develop and refine product messaging, content, and collateral.
- Develop actionable insights from user and industry research to inform marketing & sales strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in B2B, SaaS.
- Proven track record of positioning a product for stronger market adoption, leading market research initiatives, and acting as the voice of the market internally.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing collateral and content creation for SaaS products.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, places high value on open communication, authenticity, and transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.